...a fantastic new point of view! This past week has been really good to me! I really wish I had time to watch Aladdin again, and just about every other disney movie! The lack of Disney movies during school is disgusting...but I've digressed.
Ever since I dropped my astronomy course, I've been able to make time for everything else I needed to catch up with. Especially statistics and 236!
Statistics has gotten a bit more interesting for me ever since I figured out what it was we were actually learning in class, although I am (very) unsatisfied with the way the professor teaches it. There's too much of "hmm okay I won't teach this but it's in your notes anyways, you can go read it after". I am paraphrasing of course. And even that wouldn't be that big of an issue if the notes were actually organized a bit better.
I am starting to enjoy 236 a lot more now. Surprisingly I am pretty good at unwinding recursive functions. I enjoyed time complexity in 165 as well but I never got the hang of it, i just ended up following all the other, previous examples almost word by word. I hope to improve on proof writing by the end of this term but I know I will be needing this for the next 2 or 3 years especially. It wouldn't hurt to get a good grade in 236 either!
My best class to date? 207. Hands down.
I am more of a practical person than a theoretical one, which is why i find thinking about proofs so frustrating. I need to think longer than the average student.
On a final note, I feel that Justin Bieber's new songs (some) are pretty good. Yes this is what I will end my blog with tonight. muawhahaahahhahahahaahha
No comments:
Post a Comment