Saturday, 6 October 2012

No...but I have a lot of feelings...

      ...is what I would say if I did not go to UoFT and was feeling really emotional. But after saying up for 38 hours, I tend to become a rather indifferent and heartless individual.

I hope starting with a Mean Girls quote put a smile on someone's face, because I sure could use one on mine right now. After finally finishing assignment 1 from csc236, which was 5 minutes before it was due, I clearly know where I stand in this course. I like to think of myself as being not too shabby with math, and following arguments, but I just cannot seem to be able to understand induction.

I am definitely going to be making an appointment with Danny, because I know if I leave this for later, it will come back and bite me in the rear. All my friends seem to be able to get how to solve proofs, they seem to know what to look for, while I sit there trying to make sense of what I'm trying to prove. I don't know if a1 is going to go well for me, but hey, its helped me decide on the next step of action.

I promise the next one will not be as sad as this!

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment